Promotional products are powerful marketing tools for your brand, company, event or other organization. In fact, there are many benefits to using promotional products over other forms of advertising.
1. Promotional products give a unique and creative flair to advertising campaigns.
2. Because they are unique, promotional products help your company stand out from your competitors.
3. “When compared to other forms of media like television or radio, promotional products are very affordable and effective. For a modest investment, a small company can obtain the type of exposure normally reserved for large companies with significant advertising budgets.”(*)
4. Promotional products are tangible which means people can keep your advertisement with them for future reference.
5. OR, “Promotional product usefulness goes beyond the person who initially receives the item. products are frequently passed along to others who might value from them more.”(*)
6. The advertiser can be more identified by the promotional items they pass out. “Not only do promotional products make impressions to everyone who sees them, but messaging is reinforced every time the item is used, as it is making a contribution to the needs of the owner. No other form of media can allow the advertiser to so closely tie a benefit to the recipient of the message or brand.”(*)
7. Promotional products are flexible, as they can be matched to a theme of an event.
8. You do not have to spend a lot of money on promotional products in order to sacrifice quality. You can get some quality promotional products for less than $1.00.
9. Placing your logo on promotional products or apparel (aka uniforms) gives your company a more professional look.
10. “Because the promotional products benefit is so clear to the end-user, they are more aware of the sponsor on the product and they are able to create a positive impression of the sponsor, as they find value in the item each time it is used.”(*)
(*)Research provided by the Advertising Specialty Institute, ©2010, All Rights Reserved.